[cisco-voip] Application Dial Rule with variable length

Evgeny Izetov eizetov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:27:39 EDT 2019

Yes, ideally with the proper +E.164 dial plan, you'd route based on '+'
route patterns, and then modify the called number with access codes and
whatnot as the call exists to service provider, i.e. using translations on
CUBE/VG. I see more and more companies using numbers in +E.164 format in
Outlook, so click-to-dial is really seamless and does not need any ADRs.