[cisco-voip] Application Dial Rule with variable length

Evgeny Izetov eizetov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:38:52 EDT 2019

Also, even if click-to-dial numbers are not in +E.164 format, I would
probably try to 'globalize' them using translation patterns instead of
ADRs, if at all possible. ADRs are global and affect things that are not
very obvious that they affect them. I remember spending quite a bit of time
troubleshooting Single Number Reach until I figured out that ADRs also
affect SNR (or at least it was in 10.5)