[cisco-voip] vg310/320 or ISR4K with analog modules

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Fri Apr 5 12:57:07 EDT 2019

Would also be interested to know if there is anything going on with those other than the general (maybe?) sunset of IOS eventually.

There's a bug we got filed for IOS SCCP where sockets do not get cleaned up by the process, so if there are connectivity issues the gateways will just not re-register or operate. It's been fixed but the IOS release is not out yet. For a while we were deploying the VG310/320 and found them to be unreliable because of this. This impacts the VG204XM as well just takes a lot longer to become apparent.

Adam