[cisco-voip] it's going to get expensive to support T1/PRIs going forward...

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Apr 5 17:07:24 EDT 2019

That’s not correct. You can do a T1 on 4321s and up.

That’s a very old FAQ from before the 43XXs were out.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/data_sheet_c78-728308.html?referring_site=RE&pos=1&page=https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/qa_c67-728823.html

“The modules are supported on the Cisco 4000 and require Cisco IOS XE Software Release 3.9.

The DSP farm services (conferencing & transcoding) on the modules are supported only on Release 3.11 and above.”

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer