[cisco-voip] it's going to get expensive to support T1/PRIs going forward...

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 5 17:02:00 EDT 2019

OK, I knew the writing was on the wall, but I didn’t think I’d be forced to buy the most expensive ISR4K out there, just to support T1/PRIs. ☹

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/qa_c67-728823.html

Cisco Fourth Generation 1-, 2-, 4-, and 8-Port T1/E1 Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Network Interface Modules FAQ

Q.    What version of Cisco IOS ® Software is required for supporting the Cisco NIM MFT cards, and what are the Cisco IOS Software license requirements?
A.     The Cisco 1-, 2-, 4-, and 8-port NIM cards are supported only on the Cisco 4451-X ISR. The modules are supported only with Cisco IOS XE 3.9.1.
Data applications require a minimum of the IP Base Technology Package, and voice applications require a minimum of the Unified Communications Technology Package.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook