[cisco-voip] QM Backup recording server

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Sat Apr 13 08:59:25 EDT 2019

Dear Gents,

I have a setup of CUCM 11.5 cluster , CCX 11.6 cluster, AQM 11.5 single server for call recording, all is working fine.

Now we are implementing a backup QM recording server and the Cisco documents lack to enough details.

I'm using Automatic Silent IP Phones Based Recording (BiB), recording route pattern, recording profile, and SIP trunk pointing to current QM recording server on the CUCM.

So I do appreciate if anyone has already implemented this redundant QM recording server to give me a guidance on how this backup server should be implemented.

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer