[cisco-voip] QM Backup recording server

James Buchanan james.buchanan2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 09:28:02 EDT 2019

Hi Ahmed,

In CUCM, you create a SIP trunk to each recorder. Those two recorders are
placed in a route group configured as top down. That route group is put
into a route list, and the route pattern used to invoke the recorders is
pointed to that route list. That route pattern is referenced in your
Recording Profile.

If I remember correctly, CUCM 12.5 allows you to point to both recorders at
the same time but don't quote me on that.

Thanks,

James