[cisco-voip] Cisco and Avaya dial plan integration.

Hamu Ebiso hebiso2010 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 08:44:40 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I work for the company that uses cisco phone system. We were merged with the company that uses Avaya phone system. Down the road we will be moving Avaya system to cisco phone system and that will be near future. In the mean time, we would like to integrate of the dial plan so that end users from both phone system will be able to call each other easily. Cisco sites have 10 digit dial plan and Avaya sites have 5 digit dial plan. I'm only familiar with Cisco phone system.

Has anyone done something like this and have some document to share with me?
I'm trying to understand what is required for the dial-plan integration of 2 phone system.
CUCM is centralized cluster and Avaya is I believe Hub and Spoke for the most part.

thanks
Hamu