[cisco-voip] automatic updates for Jabber - windows and mac

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Aug 23 14:13:13 EDT 2019

Ok. Gotcha. Read that warning too. Time to reach out to my web server guy.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook