[cisco-voip] CIMC MIC self-signed cert and new browsers

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 21:55:23 EDT 2019

Another thing I've noticed is with HSTS, you cannot bypass the cert warning
until you fix your cert issue on the server, or until you trick your
browser into connecting anyway.

https://appuals.com/how-to-clear-or-disable-hsts-for-chrome-firefox-and-internet-explorer/

Also, it looks like you're connecting to CIMC via IP.  Whenever HTTPS is
involved its to your benefit to access via FQDN.  I've just slowly been
switching over to using FQDN 100% of the time and never using IP addresses
anymore.