[cisco-voip] Native Call Queuing on UCM 12.5 with SIP Trunks

daniele visaggio visaggio.daniele at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 02:35:25 EST 2019

Hi,

Try to check if your trunk has access to moh resources.

This means your trunk needs to be placed inside a device pool whose mrgl
contains at least one mrg containing at least one moh server.

Sip trunk > device pool > mrgl > mrg > moh server.

Additional test: call some external party through your sip trunk and try to
put called party on hold. Does the called party hear moh?

Regards