[cisco-voip] Native Call Queuing on UCM 12.5 with SIP Trunks

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Dec 2 10:24:31 EST 2019

Adam,

I've not encountered the streaming issue with a SIP trunk, just H.323.. interesting.

Out of curiosity, what code level in the ISR G2 did you go to when you encountered this? The behavior of simplex streaming is to send a null/fake IP address in the logic channel multimedia control message, which for anything required to check incoming RTP packets against the IP/port would fail (creating the silent MoH condition) which I was under the impression was only the G3 ISRs.

Thanks,

Ryan