[cisco-voip] IM&Presence Persistent Chat My Rooms

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Dec 17 14:36:16 EST 2019

Just to update everyone on this, these are stored in the pep_node and
pep_node_items tables on the actual IM&Presence server.

I was able to find that documented here-
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvm46828

I was able to use a Python script to export the contents of pep_node and
pep_node_items and then insert those records into the new IM&Presence
cluster.  The pep_node table references the xcp_user_id which is different
than the actual user ID so you have to export those mappings from the old
cluster and then find the new xcp_user_id's on the new cluster.  XCP Router
must also be restarted after doing the Inserts.

I was able to write a Python script to handle the export/import.