[cisco-voip] Voice traffic over SDWAN

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 16:25:23 EST 2019

Uh, yeah, it's been a problem in 100% of the cases I've dealt with,
especially meraki based sd-wan solutions.  to the point that meraki support
cannot fix their issue, and asked the customer to disable the full mesh
tunneling, in order for sip to work correctly.  this is even after the
merakis were setup to for voice traffic to use a specific wan link (wan 1)
which was the more robust mpls connection.