[cisco-voip] TCL Script to play message for hotel room?

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Mon Feb 11 13:58:45 EST 2019

Almost had a panic attack there for a minute.

I heard that's why the DVO functionality moved into the UCM as the new ISR 4k didn't support VXML. That was more of a CVP thing I think and VXML is probably as ancient and unused as VRML.

The TCL function to terminate a call leg and play a stream I didn't think was related and I take advantage of this on fall through or other cases where I want to play an announcement to a caller without hooping through the voicemail system.

Good that still works.

Adam