[cisco-voip] TMSXE and CMR Cloud

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:49:52 EST 2019

I have TMS 15.6.1 and TMSXE 5.6  trying to get CMR cloud scheduling working
through TMSXE.

I can schedule my MX300 in the portal with an externally hosted WebEx URI
and it works fine.

When I use either the WebEx Meetings plugin in Outlook or the @webex macro
for calendar connector, as described in the TMSXE documentation, it does
not schedule the meeting as an externally hosted meeting as indicated in
documentation.  Ir reserves the MX300 correctly but only as a reservation,
not as a video conference.

I can schedule 2 video codecs and it schedules the video conference as
expected.

Has anyone worked with this before and got it working?