[cisco-voip] TMSXE and CMR Cloud

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Fri Feb 22 13:56:54 EST 2019

In TMS Admin, go to Administrative Tools – Configuration – Conference Settings. Then scroll down to Advanced and make sure “External MCU Usage in Routing” is set to always.  Otherwise, TMS will only book a bridge/Webex if it needs to; IE. there are 2 or more video systems.

Chris Ward
Collaboration Technical Marketing Engineer