[cisco-voip] CPU Reservations

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jul 8 22:41:47 EDT 2019

“ccm.bin at its core is a distributed real time state machine.”

^^^ this ^^^

This is what I try to tell people when they tell me that they can run 50 machines on the same boxes that I run 10.

And they _still_ don’t get it.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

ccm.bin at its core is a distributed real time state machine.