[cisco-voip] E911 Address Incorrect

Jason Faraone jasonf at buildabear.com
Tue Jul 9 12:09:24 EDT 2019

I have a location that shows the correct physical address when I dial 933, but a slightly incorrect address when dialing 911. Has anyone encountered this before?

Dialing 933 shows Oakbrook Center, where 911 shows Oakbrook Road. Everything else is correct (State, CID, zip, street address). There is an Oakbrook road in the area, so I need to get this resolved so that there is no confusion in case of emergency.
Jason Faraone
Sr. Network Engineer Bear

Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
1954 Innerbelt Business Center Drive
St. Louis, MO  63114

jasonf at buildabear.com
www.buildabear.com<http://www.buildabear.com/>

Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Buildabear>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/buildabear>, YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/Buildabearworkshop1>, Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/buildabear/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D53646.C284A060]<http://www.buildabear.com/>[cid:image004.jpg at 01D53646.C284A060]<https://dashradio.com/buildabear>

The information in this message may be privileged, "confidential" and protected from disclosure and/or intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Please consider the environment before printing this email.