[cisco-voip] CUCM 12.5 Regions > Max Session Bit Rate for Video vs Immersive Video

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:22:11 EDT 2019

Did you already change the value of Service Parameter: Use Video
BandwidthPool for Immersive Video Calls?

The classification is per version of CUCM, and thus can be queried in
CUCM.  See below from SRND.

*Endpoint Classification*
Cisco TelePresence endpoints have a fixed non-configurable Video Call
Traffic Class of immersive and are identified by Unified CM as *immersive*.
Telepresence endpoints are defined in Unified CM by the device type. When a
device is added in Unified CM, any device with TelePresence in the name of
the device type is classified as *immersive*, as are the generic
single-screen and multi-screen room systems. Another way to check the
capabilities of the endpoints in the Unified CM is to go to the *Cisco
Unified Reporting Tool > System Reports > Unified CM Phone Feature List*.
In the feature drop down list, select *Immersive Video Support for
TelePresence Devices* ; in the product drop down list, select *All*. This
will display all of the device types that are classified as *immersive*.
All other endpoints have a fixed Video Call Traffic Class of *desktop* due
to their lack of the non-configurable *immersive *attribute.

Source: CUCM 11.x SRND
<https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab11/collab11/cac.html#pgfId-1489913>