[cisco-voip] Jabber config setting for "Join in Webex" rather than "Join in Jabber"

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Jul 28 18:28:26 EDT 2019

You can try these out...

That being said, in my testing, I found there was one combination of steps that made me re-think things.  From an email message I sent to my team:

NOTE: It seems that when you start a video conference via Jabber with one person, it automatically uses Webex interface/application. But when you create a video conference with more than one person, the Join/Decline button are Jabber focused, and there is a link that you can use to connect via Webex. There is an option to remove the Jabber feature and use only the Webex interface, but not sure we want to go that route just yet. For a video centric conference call, it makes sense to stick with Jabber.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D54572.3E62AC60]

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook