[cisco-voip] Change last Redirect DN in ISR 4451

Reto Gassmann voip at mrga.ch
Tue Jul 30 16:45:24 EDT 2019

Hallo Group

Is there a way to change the last Redirect DN Field on a ISR 4451 in the
SIP Profile?

We have a CUCM 10.5 and UCCE 11.6 and need this field to identify calls
from the UCCE to CUCM for Voice Recording.
Now all the Fields (originalcalledpartynumber, finalcalledpartynumber,
lastredirectDn) I can use for Voice Recording to create a Recording rule
are the same Value (DN of Agent). I try to change the lastredirectDn to set
a filter on this number to only record these calls.

Thanks for help
Regards Reto