[cisco-voip] hybrid calendar service with control hub

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 13 21:08:27 EDT 2019

And all I had to do was wait. Ugh.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

On Mar 13, 2019, at 4:09 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>> wrote:

OK – I’m trying this with a trial site, so _that_ might be the problem, but I was told I could do everything. So assuming that’s true…

I enabled O365 Hybrid calendar but I’m getting the error:

No Calendar Connector found. Activation will be retried once you configure at least one cluster with Calendar Connector.

Everything I’m reading about his talks about Expressway. But my O365 is cloud, not on-premise.

What am I missing here?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

<image001.png>