[cisco-voip] SME and Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) (CUCM 12.5)

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Mar 12 09:14:13 EDT 2019

I'd say it would make sense to just do it on SME if you don't have any
dedicated leaf clusters for this kind of stuff already.

Some places have a leaf cluster dedicated for shared apps like voicemail
that would be a good fit for this but not worth re-inventing the wheel if
you don't have a dedicated lead cluster for stuff like that already.