[cisco-voip] Webex Control Hub Question (SSO and External Administrators)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Mar 18 16:16:03 EDT 2019

OK - Here's a chicken and egg question.

Unlike with Webex legacy admin console, when you enable SSO on Control Hub, everyone uses it, including administrators accessing Control Hub itself.

If SSO breaks, what happens? The only thing I see is asking Cisco to disable it and you then login using a previously defined administrator account that was activated before SSO was configured and hope you remember the old password.

The only other option I can see is using an external administrator account, which can only be a paid account. This means, collaborating with other organizations to reciprocally provide each other an account, or going out and buying a one-off teams account for $25/mo.

What are others doing out there?

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook