[cisco-voip] Conferences

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu May 30 16:47:38 EDT 2019

Haven’t gone to Enterprise connect. Thinking about it. But, like you say, it’s not as nuts and bolts as Cisco live.

I like being able to bring stuff back and apply (almost) immediately. Or at least plan for it.

Some of the stuff at the other conferences is more strategic and takes years of planning and decision making at a level or two above me. I mean, yeah, it’s great to go and be able to recommend changes like that, but they’re already being attended by management teams.

I remember one session that really stuck out – “How we replaced all call centers on campus with just one number for help”. I mean, wow, that’s great. But really a strategic decision beyond me.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook