[cisco-voip] big news - Microsoft and Cisco collaborating again!

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Nov 6 08:48:44 EST 2019

It will be interesting to see how much CUCM integration there is. From what I gather, it's going to be Webex room kits that are cloud registered that will have access. But, who knows, could be more!

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook