[cisco-voip] big news - Microsoft and Cisco collaborating again!

James Andrewartha jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Wed Nov 6 20:39:33 EST 2019

On 6/11/19 9:55 pm, James Buchanan wrote:
> I didn't see anything in the announcement about CUCM period. I thought
> it was really the ability to join each other's meetings from each
> other's room-based video systems. Issues such as federation, etc. don't
> seem to be addressed in the announcement.
Cisco has joined the MS Teams certification program for SBCs. Combined
with missed call suppression it should be possible to have both a CUCM
hardphone and Teams softphone ring on the same extension
https://tomtalks.blog/2019/11/cisco-cloud-video-interop-cvi-and-certified-sbcs-for-direct-routing-for-microsoft-teams/

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer