[cisco-voip] big news - Microsoft and Cisco collaborating again!

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Nov 6 20:45:43 EST 2019

[image1.gif]

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

On Nov 6, 2019, at 8:39 PM, James Andrewartha <jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au<mailto:jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au>> wrote:

On 6/11/19 9:55 pm, James Buchanan wrote:
I didn't see anything in the announcement about CUCM period. I thought
it was really the ability to join each other's meetings from each
other's room-based video systems. Issues such as federation, etc. don't
seem to be addressed in the announcement.
Cisco has joined the MS Teams certification program for SBCs. Combined
with missed call suppression it should be possible to have both a CUCM
hardphone and Teams softphone ring on the same extension
https://tomtalks.blog/2019/11/cisco-cloud-video-interop-cvi-and-certified-sbcs-for-direct-routing-for-microsoft-teams/

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer