[cisco-voip] UCCX Callback Script

Johnson, Tim johns10t at cmich.edu
Tue Nov 5 11:59:16 EST 2019

Anyone have a callback script that is working flawlessly? We have implemented the solution in Cisco's Advanced Queueing script and it's seems to be working, but I'm seeing Contact Inactive Exceptions and Contact Creation errors in syslog each time the callback is used, despite having Contact Inactive exception error handling.

It seems that the issue may be related to the Place Call step which calls the trigger of the callback application. I've read that the Call Control Group and Dialog Group should be different from the trigger on the originating application (which is what we have setup), but I'm curious if those should also be different from what's used on the callback application. If so, can I use the same CCG and DG from the original trigger, on the callback trigger?

For example, I have the following setup:
App_A application has a trigger that uses CCG #8 and Dialog Group #0. In its script, it uses the Place Call step with CCG #25 and Dialog Group #3. This places the call to App_Callback application which has a trigger that uses CCG #25 and Dialog Group #3.

Tim Johnson
Voice & Video Engineer
Central Michigan University
Phone: +19897744406 at cmich.edu<sip:+19897744406 at cmich.edu>