[cisco-voip] DNS and LDAP Domain name change - current process node is IP

Nick Britt nickolasjbritt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 18:47:16 EST 2019

Sorry the ask it so change from the DNS suffix of customername.us.com to
customer.com.

Also the users from customername.us.com have been moved into a
customername.com OU on different LDAP servers with the same usernames.

The servers are configured with a DNS domain and DNS servers but they
process node ID is the IP address of the servers (without the suffix)

Does that make sense?

--
- Nick