[cisco-voip] SIP Domain substitution

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 4 12:25:46 EDT 2019

Yeah – I’d want this to happen all within DNS. But of course, in a supported fashion. I’m not interested in spending time modifying infrastructure at this time.

I’ve done some searching, and there’s talk of RR records, but we haven’t found much documentation.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook