[cisco-voip] UCCX, ASR and Grammars

Clifford McGlamry Clifford.McGlamry at siriuscom.com
Thu Oct 17 21:53:03 EDT 2019

Using UCCX version 11 and have installed Nuance ASR version 11.  It's ASR is registered up and recognized by UCCX.

I'm need to get grammars for some really simple applications.  Basically, numbers (spoken and DTMF) and yes/no.

I cannot find any documentation on where to get this or how to create it.  I have found some old references to Nuance Grammar Builder, but that tool is no where to be found.  I cannot even find a good example of what would work (I've found some grammar examples, but they are so different, I don't know which would actually work).  And while UCCX has some built in grammars, I can't find documentation on what's in them or a way to download them.

Would love to get some suggestions/pointers/etc. on how to handle this.
Cliff

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.