[cisco-voip] UCCX, ASR and Grammars

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:07:46 EDT 2019

The OP in the following post I linked earlier:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/dtmf-only-grammar-not-working-what-am-i-missing-does-anyone-have/m-p/3935710

He has no replied with a ZIP file containing some examples GRXML files.
I'm not sure if that will help you out more, but I thought I'd mention it.