[cisco-voip] CCX Editor Step Properties

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:58:09 EDT 2019

Good idea, but not always true.  I have several locations with scripts that contain REST and DB steps.  These take 7-10 second to open properties on any step regardless of whether I’m onsite or remote.

Sent from an iPhone mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.