[cisco-voip] Separate cluster for third party SIP clients with SIP/ICT trunk to production

Jeremy Bresley brez at brezworks.com
Sat Sep 28 18:00:28 EDT 2019

BE6K is exactly the same software, just a different way to buy bundled
hardware and Cisco/Vmware licensing.  You have the opportunity when you
buy the hardware to get a discounted package of 35 UCL/CUWL
standard/CUWL Meetings licenses.

Ordering guide has more information:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/business-edition-6000/guide-c07-739442.html?dtid=osscdc000283

Is your goal of a separate cluster that it's going to be managed under a
separate administrative domain, or to restrict calls to/from certain
devices?

Jeremy