[cisco-voip] Separate cluster for third party SIP clients with SIP/ICT trunk to production

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Sep 28 18:07:07 EDT 2019

The primary goal for the separate cluster would be to remove all networking restrictions. SIP devices could (attempt to) register from any on-premise network.

Secondary goal would be to be ready for a cloud service migration.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook