[cisco-voip] CUCM Interop with MS Teams

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:52:50 EDT 2020

It should be pretty similar to most SIP CUBE configurations.  The main
difference is you'll need to do Mutual TLS SIP with Microsoft so you'll
need a public certificate on the CUBE that the SIP-UA can use.  You also
need a public IP on the CUBE and corresponding DNS records that Microsoft
side can reference.

I don't have a sanitized config I can share.  How far have you gotten with
your configuration?