[cisco-voip] CUCM Interop with MS Teams

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Wed Apr 8 18:02:17 EDT 2020

Oh, I've got to the point that SIP options do flow, and even INVITEs but
blow up on answer. (i.e past the cert thingy)

Had to fix ips -> names via profiles, but was fighting with SRTP -> RTP
issues. TLS does make (for me) the troubleshooting more convoluted.

Would love to see a working config :) I was trying to have CUBE doing
CME too for a small office integration with Teams.

-Carlos

Brian Meade @ 08/04/2020 18:52 -0300 dixit:

Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina