[cisco-voip] Jabber audio issues?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:15:09 EDT 2020

How has everyone's deployment of Jabber been doing since everyone has went
home?

we were about half way through migrating from IPC to Jabber when we were
all sent home to Telecommute.

we have had some people complaining about there audio issues.  robotic or
missing.

CMR data shows low latency, low jitter, and low packet loss. but they still
complain.

we did find a couple PRI's that had a clocking issue and fixed them.  we
also opened a TAC case and they asked us to remove the OPUS codec, which we
did.  most people saw improvements, but we still have a few that are
complaining.

They go back to IPC and say things are better.

Anyone having any issues like this?  If so, how did you correct it?

TIA

Scott