[cisco-voip] Jabber audio issues?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:22:26 EDT 2020

No, not for me.  Also, interesting request from TAC to disable Opus,
because this codec was made for networks like the Internet, and as such
should perform the best out of all the choices Jabber can use if congestion
was the cause.  So, unless they suspected OS/HW performance constraints on
the Jabber device, what was the reasoning they gave you to do so?