[cisco-voip] UCCX 12 dynamic calendar selection

Ray Maslanka ray.maslanka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:45:44 EDT 2020

UCCX 12 provides calendar management through the administrative GUI as well
as through a Supervisors Finesse view.

Is anyone aware of a way to dynamically associate a particular calendar
defined in UCCX to a caller fielded by a script?

For example, script1 contains CCCalendar step myCalendar and UCCX has two
calendars defined called NormalHours and BankersHours.  Can the first
caller handled by script1 be treated by NormalHours and the second by
BankersHours?  Does the script have a way (setting CCCalendar value maybe?)
to associate itself dynamically with the a calendar defined in the UCCX
calendar management pages?

Given the calendar is fixed as a variable in the application and needs to
be manually selected I suspect not but thought I throw it out there.

Thanks for the input in advance.