[cisco-voip] UCCX 12 dynamic calendar selection

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:02:13 EDT 2020

If you click on one of your Calendars in AppAdmin, the URL in your address
bar will end with something similar to:

/appadmin/calendar/edit.do?calendarId=1

You can take that ID, and use it in a Set step in your script like this:

*Variables*
CCCalendar  target_calendar = null (Parameter)

*Script Steps*
Set target_calendar = new CCCalendar("1")
Calendar (target_calendar)
  Business Hours
  Holidays
  The Rest