[cisco-voip] Ported Numbers to SIP call handler transfer is not working correctly.

Hamu Ebiso hebiso2010 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:50:01 EDT 2020

Hello team,

I hope someone have come across this issue and can help me. We ported our numbers to SIP yesterday. Now, their main menu is not transferring numbers correctly.  For example, when you select classifieds, it is supposed to go to the LAC Classifieds call handler.  Selecting option 1 is not routing correctly. Calling the LAC numbers directly works.
What do you think might be causing this issue?

Thanks
Hamu