[cisco-voip] UCCX 12 dynamic calendar selection

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:51:05 EDT 2020

Yeah, finding "good" documentation is a challenge for sure.  Mainly because
it doesn't exist.

Also, just in case you were wondering how I found the answer, which by the
way, I did not know before you asked, I simply figured out a way to do it,
here is how I did it:

1. Create new CCCalendar variable
2. Place a Set step in the script and open it's properties
3. Click the Expression Editor button

[image: image.png]

4. Select the Java tab and then type the Class name (CCCalendar) in all
three fields: Constructor, Methods, Attributes to see what's exposed

*The UI here is garbage and not at all obvious that you can type something
in

[image: image.png]

5. It was in the Constructor drop down that I saw the syntax for the
instantiation of a new CCCalendar object, albeit, I didn't know what went
inside the String parameter.

[image: image.png]

6. I guessed incorrectly at first that it was the name of the calendar, and
then my second attempt with the ID worked.

Here's some documentation on how to do what I just did:

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/contact-center-express/#!vol3-expression-language-reference-using-expressions-and-the-expression-editor-about-the-expression-editor-toolbar-toolbar-tabs/toolbar-tabs

And since I had to go there to paste that link, I just checked to see if
there was anything on the new CCCalendar, but no, there's not:

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/contact-center-express/#!expression-editor-tool-reference-descriptions/expression-editor-tool-reference-descriptions