[cisco-voip] Unity xfer Getting 603 from carrier

fred at browardcommunications.com fred at browardcommunications.com
Fri Aug 14 09:16:42 EDT 2020

Hello, thanks again for the help, a combination of Diversion and PAI is finally what let the call go through with ATT, so that is working now.
Issue now is, there is a very long delay between the time the caller selects the option, and the call actually gets routed, any thoughts on what would cause this delay?
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone