[cisco-voip] Unity xfer Getting 603 from carrier

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:57:32 EDT 2020

Most of the time it' the verbose nature of the systems to perform a
handoff.  I.e., They are chatty!

There are two methods to reduce the chatter that I know of:

1) On the CUBE the command mid-call signlaing passthru media-change
(spellcheck?)
2) On the CUCM a service param called Duplex Streaming Enabled set to True

Maybe others know of more.

Anyway, if neither of these commands reduce the delay, you would need to
look at a ladder diagram of the end-to-end (which is why sip end-to-end is
nice) signaling to see where the delay comes from.