[cisco-voip] [EXTERNAL] Re: Finesse dropping calls upon answer

Jonatan Quezada jonatan.quezada at chemeketa.edu
Fri Jan 17 17:18:29 EST 2020

outstanding, thank you all for insight on where maybe to look, or rather
start looking.

ill see the CTI command from finess via logs, though yeah? ill have to set
up capture I think.

for codec mismatches? Im setting those up on my cube,
MediaResourcesInstance also on my cube?

MTP on the SIP trunk checked.

Johnny.Q at chemeketa.edu
Building 22 Room 130