[cisco-voip] Finesse dropping calls upon answer

Kent Roberts kent at fredf.org
Fri Jan 17 17:09:09 EST 2020

Remember, call drops is not a finesse issue.     Finesse is just a control piece for the user.    Look into  CUCM/ivr.    What is sending the disco request?    Should be carrier/IVR/or UCM.    Now if you see finesse send a CTI command to hang up the phone, thats a different issue.

Most of the time on answer drops can be a sign of codec mismatch.

Post some cucm logs, with call examples.