[cisco-voip] CUCM requirements for AD account import - anything else other than SN=* (non-empty) ?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jan 30 17:51:22 EST 2020

We can’t filter on anything telephone number based. Sounds silly, but the information in the directory doesn’t always jive with what someone wants, extension wise.

That being said, I took the CUCM docs to heart and made sure to add the default filter they use but don’t show….

(&(objectclass=user)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))

And then I added my “exclusion” group.

My testing is being done on my test server, which isn’t complaining I just found out, like my production.

Will have to look a bit deeper.

In the mean time, looking at test unity server, which _was_ complaining. 😊